The 16th International Conference “EURO-INBO 2018”, for a better implementation of the European Directives on water, will be held in Seville, Spain, from October 17 to 20, 2018 at the invitation of the Hydrographic Confederation of Guadalquivir.
INBO is the International Network of Basin Organizations. It works on integrated water resources management around the world. It is also a key partner of our organization in promoting intervention at the watershed level – each citizen is also a “basin citizen” with rights and duties in the preservation of our precious water resources.
Together with INBO, we are the guardians of the watershed engagement awareness and recognition tool which is the BLUE PASSPORT.
Au programme cette année:
– A workshop on invasive alien species
– A presentation on water governance in Spain and in the Guadalquivir Basin
– Partners’ actions on climate change, SDGs, governance and cooperation
– Four panels
- Drought prevention
- Combining water infrastructure and nature-based solutions to deal with climate change
- International cooperation
- Revision of the Water Framework Directive
For more details and to register, consult the INBO website.
The picture is from the INBO website.